2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of Community Energy and/or other parties. Users of this Site are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Community Energy or such third party that may own the Marks. All information and content available on or through the Site ("Content") is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. You also may not, without Community Energy's written permission, frame or "mirror" on any other server any material contained on this Site. Except as expressly permitted above, no portion of the materials on this Site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Community Energy.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A SITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A "LINKED SITE") ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
COMMUNITY ENERGY DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN COMMUNITY ENERGY, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE.
OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL COMMUNITY ENERGY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER'S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Community Energy and its directors, officers, employees and agents shall, to the extent permitted by law, have no liability, contingent or otherwise, whether caused by the negligence of Community Energy, its employees, subcontractors, agents, suppliers, or otherwise, to you or to third parties for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, performance or continued availability of this Site or for delays or omissions therein, including, but not limited to, inaccuracies or errors in data. Community Energy shall have no responsibility to maintain the Content or services made available on this Site or to supply any corrections or updates in connection with such Content or services.
YOU AGREE THAT COMMUNITY ENERGY, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUPPLIERS, ITS THIRD PARTY AGENTS, THIRD PARTIES POSTING CONTENT OR PRODUCTS ON THE SITE, OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF COMMUNITY ENERGY IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER'S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. COMMUNITY ENERGY CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE.
5. HYPERLINKING. THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER SITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS SITE TO ACCESS THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD-PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS SITE VIA "INVERSE" HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY. COMMUNITY ENERGY HAS NO DISCRETION TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED SITE. THE FACT THAT COMMUNITY ENERGY HAS PROVIDED A LINK TO A SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AUTHORIZATION, SPONSORSHIP, OR AFFILIATION WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR ITS PROVIDERS. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND COMMUNITY ENERGY URGES YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED SITE.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. You agree that you will maintain the confidentiality of this Site and that you will not disclose or provide access to this Site or its Contents to any person (other than your employees in connection with the performance of their duties to you), except as may be required by applicable law or regulation or by order of a court or regulatory or self-regulatory authority with jurisdiction over you.
Except as required by law, Community Energy will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications which contain personal user information and which are transmitted directly to Community Energy.
User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain confidentiality provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. Community Energy is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.